Direct Cremation – $950
Direct cremation with an alternative container, cremated remains placed in basic urn for pickup by survivors
Direct Cremation with Memorial Service or Viewing – $1950
Direct cremation with viewing or service in our private chapel, handling of flowers, memorial book, memorial folders, basic urn, assistance with obituary, cremated remains placed in basic urn for pickup by survivors
- Transportation from place of death (within 35 mile radius)
- Care and refrigeration of the body. This eliminates the need for embalming.
- Obtaining all required authorizations, permissions and permits
- Initial notification to Social Security
- Cremation performed by CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN (ONE AT A TIME, NOT 2 OR 3)
- Returning cremated remains in basic container or other container determined by you
Optional Services (fees may apply):
- County required charge for any copies of Certified Death Certificate
- Any newspaper charges required for obituary notices
- Assisting with placement of newspaper notices
- Additional charges for special requests such as mailing ashes, scattering at sea, etc.